Reaching out, raising funds, building awareness.
MAN UP! - a Reality Stage Production
12 performances at Kay Meek Centre in West Vancouver & The Templeton Drama Studio in East Vancouver
Templeton Secondary Drama Studio.
727 Templeton Drive, Vancouver
- Tues. Nov. 13 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Nov. 14 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Thurs. Nov. 15 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (by invitation only)
- Nov. 16 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Kay Meek Theatre Centre
1700 Mathers Avenue, West Vancouver
- Tues. Nov. 20th 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Wed. Nov. 21 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Thurs. Nov. 22 11 a.m. And 7:00 p.m. (by invitation only)
- Fri. Nov. 23 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Playwright Peter Grasso - who wrote the critically acclaimed reality stage play 'Let Me Up', chronicles the Boys Club Network beginnings.
Man Up! chronicles the true story of the original Boys Club. A gritty, heart-wrenching, emotional and life-changing story of two determined eastside educators, a group of at-risk boys on the sharp knife edge of life, a handful of generous and visionary Vancouver businessmen from all walks of life, and the compelling four year journey they took together - from the edge of frustration, hopelessness and despair to the pinnacle of hopefulness and success. Deeply personal stories of individual struggle, overcoming demons, and realizing dreams.
To be put on the list for information and tickets, please inquire via email.